No positions available at this time.
Want To Be A Volunteer Firefighter?
The Fairmount Fire Protection District accepts applications year around. All Applicants that are interested in becoming a member of the Fairmount Fire Protection District must complete the following process.
- Submit an application along with a $75.00 application fee (non-refundable).
Make checks payable to Fairmount Fire Protection District.
- Allow for a background screening to be completed.
- Possess Fire 1 Certification or are currently enrolled in a Fire 1 Academy.
- Return all completed Physical and Liability release forms.
- Complete the Physical Agility Test (PAT).
- Complete a Written Examination and pass with a score of 70% or better.
- Complete an Oral Board interview.
- Review and acceptance from the Performance Review Board.
If your interested in becoming a volunteer, please fill out and submit the information below. You will be contacted byÂ aÂ member of our departments recruitment team who will help you with any questions you might have and will start you in the application process.