The Station 31 Third Annual Community Open House and BBQ will be on September 9th from 10:00 am and will run through 2:00 pm. Featured are: Flight for Life, Fire and EMS Apparatus and Station Tours, Demonstrations, Educational Presentations, Car Seat Checks, Bike Helmet Fitting, Side by Side Residential Fire Sprinkler Burn Demo, Face Painting, Balloons, BBQ & Refreshments presented by your Fire Department Personnel. Click Here
- Community Open House Fire Station 31!!
- May 8th 2018 Election Results
- Notice of Election May 8th 2018
- Kidde Recalls Dual Sensor Smoke Alarms
- FFPD Job Announcement
- Winter Holiday Fire Safety
- Countywide Emergency Notification (CodeRED) testing Scheduled for December 4
- Volunteer Application Deadline!! November 30th @ 5pm
- Fairmount Fire Live Fire Training
- 38 million fire extinguishers recalled!