Our next Open House will be June 3rd from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm at our Station 32. Free food, tours, and events for kids and family. come meet the members of the department.
- Community Open House Fire Station 31!!
- May 8th 2018 Election Results
- Notice of Election May 8th 2018
- Kidde Recalls Dual Sensor Smoke Alarms
- FFPD Job Announcement
- Winter Holiday Fire Safety
- Countywide Emergency Notification (CodeRED) testing Scheduled for December 4
- Volunteer Application Deadline!! November 30th @ 5pm
- Fairmount Fire Live Fire Training
- 38 million fire extinguishers recalled!